Thursday 24 July 2008

Good times

Fortunately the good people at my base hospital have confirmed my current documents are sufficient for me to begin in September! So I'm spared the hardship of the arse-numbing car trip and the hassle of injections and blood tests :)

And in other more exciting news, I’m going to see the new Batman movie tomorrow night. Having only seen ‘Batman Begins’ earlier this week, my appetite has been whetted and I’m looking forward to seeing Christian Bale in action. In my opinion he is a quality actor, particularly in the commitment he showed for ‘The Machinist’, losing over four stones of body weight for the role – subsequently to put on another seven stones within six months for Batman. As Patrick Bateman he was horrifically thrilling in ‘American Psycho’ and hopefully these minor assault allegations surrounding him at the moment will be forgotten soon enough!

On a sadder note though, it a shame the lovely Katie Holmes won’t be returning to the sequel – she is unfortunately far too busy being the wife of a madman.

No comments: