Wednesday 6 August 2008

Mmmm.......

There's nothing quite as versatile AND satisfying as a sandwich. I’ve just polished off a rather boring, yet tasty corned beef and cucumber number – with lovely thick white bread! Oh and I’m gonna say right now that I am not a fan of putting butter on, not because it’s fatty or anything, it’s just wrong… Butter on toast on the other hand is fantastic.


I don’t quite know why I’m writing this. Perhaps due to me envisaging a fair amount of sandwich consumption this coming year, what with it being unlikely I’ll have the time to pop home at lunchtime as I would often do from the medical school. At hospital it’s going to be a choice of canteen food, packed lunch or starvation. Options one and three don’t appeal, which leaves me to prepare my own culinary delights to bring in and what could be easier than a few bits of bread and filling?! Sorted…

(I guess this means the cling film budget will have to be revised)

No comments: